I'm not very good at sitting about.
Also, if im not working, then there's no excuse for the housework and I can't have that!
In first lockdown, I painted real canvases with real paint and it pleasantly took up all of my headspace - it was lovely and messy and I hope to do more of it, but i've also been working with digital painting and after creating quite a few now, I think it's something i'd like to do more of.
I thought it might even be something nice for Father's Day.
You could download it yourself, but I think having it printed on some lovely rag stock or on a canvas would be nicer. You could do that yourself, or I could organise it for you.
- have your portrait made for you while you sit at home in sauce-stained tracksuit pants
- your portrait will represent you in pre-covid times - who knew you could look so fresh?
- portrait will not feature your home haircuts and unbrushed tangles.
- portraits will not show any extra weight gain or wrinkles unless so desired.
- portaits will not reflect any underlying animosity, frustrations or resentments.
- something to look forward to either via email ( instant gratification! ), or post ( hopeful waiting by the door )
HOW IT WORKS:
- Place your order
- Email me your hi-resolution photograph
- It doesn't have to be one i've taken, but do ensure it's one you've taken yourself or have permission to use and is of good quality.
- Alternatively, you can use an image i've taken for you.
- Your finished image will be ready for you to download within a week of ordering
- Art Prints/Canvas are currently being printed & shipped from Queensland and may take longer.
Digitally Painted Portrait